Rosa Maria Pizzeria by Artist Bucket
- Free Shipping within the U.S., and free shipping to Canada on orders $60+
- Part of every sale goes directly to the artists that created our selection of hilarious fine kitchen art!
- Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
- Imperial Baking Party is the perfect kitchen art based on an original oil painting by the anonymous artist Bucket. This alarming yet hilarious anime art is the perfect addition to anyone's home décor.
- Choice of PREMIUM PAPER or WRAPPED CANVAS which is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833
- You're still reading this? Jeez. Well, frankly I find your lack of faith disturbing.
About the Artist
Bucket is an anonymous artist that has chosen to keep their identity hidden. As such they have submitted the following statement about themselves to clear up any confusion.
~ I am Bucket and I arrived on our planet thousands of years ago, from a race of other dimensional beings made of light, magic, nerdy science fiction, and gluten. Since protruding into your dimension, I have educated the greatest artists of the world about capturing the beauty of humanity in art. From the ancient Greeks to Michelangelo, the Impressionists and even all that Jackson Pollock nonsense, I have had a direct influence on your exploration of art. I since decided to focus on highlighting humanity's stupidity and hilarity, because, well after all this time, I find humanity to be stupid and hilarious. Not being human, I have no gender, but prefer to be identified with females as the only ones on your planet who seem to know what the hell they're doing. In my own dimension, my entire body is a beautiful form of starlight and cosmic magnificence, but in your dimension I manifest as a small pink lump of some rubbery stuff with eyeballs. My given name in my own world is unpronounceable in any human tongue, but roughly translates as "cylindrical vessel of light and knowledge, also a convenient way to carry stuff with a terribly uncomfortable handle". I enjoy long walks on the beach, the Beatles, and have a strange affinity for nerdy science fiction movies and glutenous pastry products.~