The Cake Was Not a Lie by Artist Bucket
- Free Shipping in US
- Free Shipping within the U.S., and typically ships within 3-7 business days.
- Part of every sale goes directly to the artists that created our selection of hilarious fine art!
- Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
- The Cake Was Not a Lie is the perfect parody game art!
- Choice of Premium Paper or Wrapped Canvas. Canvas is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833
- haha fat chance...
About the Artist
Bucket is an anonymous artist that has chosen to keep their identity hidden. As such they have submitted the following statement about themselves to clear up any confusion.
~ I am Bucket and I arrived on our planet thousands of years ago, from a race of other dimensional beings made of light, magic, nerdy science fiction, and gluten. Since protruding into your dimension, I have educated the greatest artists of the world about capturing the beauty of humanity in art. From the ancient Greeks to Michelangelo, the Impressionists and even all that Jackson Pollock nonsense, I have had a direct influence on your exploration of art. I since decided to focus on highlighting humanity's stupidity and hilarity, because, well after all this time, I find humanity to be stupid and hilarious. Not being human, I have no gender, but prefer to be identified with females as the only ones on your planet who seem to know what the hell they're doing. In my own dimension, my entire body is a beautiful form of starlight and cosmic magnificence, but in your dimension I manifest as a small pink lump of some rubbery stuff with eyeballs. My given name in my own world is unpronounceable in any human tongue, but roughly translates as "cylindrical vessel of light and knowledge, also a convenient way to carry stuff with a terribly uncomfortable handle". I enjoy long walks on the beach, the Beatles, and have a strange affinity for nerdy science fiction movies and glutenous pastry products.~