Summertime In Gotham - "A Latter From Joker - part I"
~ Dear Batman, I write to you today with a heavy heart. After years of conflict, I now dream of more peaceful times. Perhaps one day we could ride my bike through Gotham City Park. You, holding ice cream, wind blowing through your cape. Me laughing maniacally as we pass our friends on the beach. We should call a truce this summer and hang out! - Sincerely The Joker
P.S. The Riddler stole your Bat-kite. As if I would do something so lame! ~
- Free Shipping within the U.S., and typically ships within 3-7 business days.
- Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
- Summertime in Gotham is the perfect parody art based on an original oil painting by the anonymous artist Bucket. This laughably alluring piece makes the perfect addition to anyone's geeky home decor
- Choice of Premium Paper or Wrapped Canvas. Canvas is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833